The Best Guitar Solos Ever
These are the 10 guitar solos I have listened to a billion times and that I have never gotten tired of.
- Under A Glass Moon (Dream Theater)
- Venus Isle (Eric Johnson)
- Comfortably Numb (David Gilmour, Pink Floyd)
- Another Brick In The Wall (David Gilmour, Pink Floyd)
- Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming (Steve Morse, Deep Purple)
- Bright Size Life (Pat Metheny)
- Once Upon A Tim In The West (Dire Straits)
- Do You Feel Like We Do (Pete Frampton)
- Third World Man (Steely Dan)
- Knock Yourself Out (Jimi Hendrix)
I think this is one of THE most energetic, powerful, ferocious solos Jimi ever played.
Hit me up anytime at email@example.com if you have any questions, or if you would like to book a lesson.
These free lessons are cool, but you will never experience the progress, joy, and results that my students experience in lessons when you’re learning by yourself from blogs and videos.
That is why people take lessons: way better results and progress, much more complete information, exposed to way more creative ideas than you can get from a blog or YouTube video.
There is only so much that self-study can accomplish.
If you want to see amazing results and progress in your guitar playing, buy your first lesson here and get started ASAP.
You’ll impress your friends and loved ones in no time with your guitar playing!
Consider donating any small amount to help me keep this blog going.
Thank you for your support!