The Best Guitar Solos Ever
These are the 10 guitar solos I have listened to a billion times and that I have never gotten tired off.
- Under A Glass Moon (Dream Theater)
- Venus Isle (Eric Johnson)
- Comfortably Numb (David Gilmour, Pink Floyd)
- Another Brick In The Wall (David Gilmour, Pink Floyd)
- Sometimes I Feel Like Screaming (Steve Morse, Deep Purple)
- Bright Size Life (Pat Metheny)
- Once Upon A Tim In The West (Dire Straits)
- Do You Feel Like We Do (Pete Frampton)
- Third World Man (Steely Dan)
- Knock Yourself Out (Jimi Hendrix)
I think this is one of THE most energetic, powerful, ferocious solos Jimi ever played.
Be on the look out for more blogs about everything guitar, music, songwriting and music education.
Meanwhile: give this blog a rating and give me your feedback in the comments section below. I believe everything can always be improved, and I gladly would implement your suggestions and ideas in this blog or the next.