Major Triad Arpeggios In Position.
The 3 in-position C major chord arpeggio fingerings.
You can find those fingerings transcribed below.
Some of The Benefits You Get from Practicing Arpeggios
- It does wonders to your picking technique
- Arpeggio practice improves dexterity and coordination between the 2 hands
- It improves your fretboard knowledge (especially if you think of the notes while playing them instead of just focusing on visual/finger patterns)
- It improves your harmony (chords) and theory knowledge
- It leads to more melodic guitar solos
- It improves your memorization of what the notes are in any chord, which in turn helps songwriting.
- They are heavily used in metal and neoclassical shred solos and sound awesome when played really fast.
Hit me up anytime at email@example.com if you have any questions, or if you would like to book a lesson.
These free lessons are cool, but you will never experience the progress, joy, and results that my students experience in lessons when you’re learning by yourself from blogs and videos.
That is why people take lessons: way better results and progress, much more complete information, exposed to way more creative ideas than you can get from a blog or YouTube video.
There is only so much that self-study can accomplish.
If you want to see amazing results and progress in your guitar playing, buy your first lesson here and get started ASAP.
You’ll impress your friends and loved ones in no time with your guitar playing!
Consider donating any small amount to help me keep this blog going.
Thank you for your support!