The 10 Most Expensive Guitars Ever Sold
I saw this article about the 10 most expensive guitars ever sold in the British newspaper The Telegraph a while ago and wanted to share it with you here.
This is cool guitar stuff.
The article lists
- Leo Fender’s first prototype for the Telecaster
- Eric Clapton’s gold plated Stratocaster for Fender’s 50th Birthday
- George Harrison and John Lennon’s 1964 Gibson SG
- Stevie Ray Vaughn’s 1965 Stratocaster “Lenny”
- Eric Clapton’s 1939 CF Martin
- Eric Clapton’s 1964 Gibson ES0335 TDC
- Eric Clapton’s hybrid Stratocaster “Blackie”
- Bob Marley’s custom Washburn 22 Series Hawk, which the Jamaican government classified as a national asset
- Jimi Hendrix’s 1968 Stratocaster that he played at Woodstock in 1969
- The “Reach Out To Asia” for tsunami victims Stratocaster signed by tons of rock stars.
You can read more info and see awesome pictures of the 10 guitars in the Telegraph article HERE
I thought this was too cool and awesome not to share it. 🙂
Hit me up anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, or if you would like to book a lesson.
These free lessons are cool, but you will never experience the progress, joy, and results that my students experience in lessons when you’re learning by yourself from blogs and videos.
That is why people take lessons: way better results and progress, much more complete information, exposed to way more creative ideas than you can get from a blog or YouTube video.
There is only so much that self-study can accomplish.
If you want to see amazing results and progress in your guitar playing, buy your first lesson here and get started ASAP.
You’ll impress your friends and loved ones in no time with your guitar playing!
Consider donating any small amount to help me keep this blog going.
Thank you for your support!