Major Triad Arpeggios In Position.
The 3 in-position C major chord arpeggio fingerings.
You can find those fingerings transcribed below.
Some of The Benefits You Get from Practicing Arpeggios
- It does wonders to your picking technique
- Arpeggio practice improves dexterity and coordination between the 2 hands
- It improves your fretboard knowledge (especially if you think of the notes while playing them instead of just focusing on visual/finger patterns)
- It improves your harmony (chords) and theory knowledge
- It leads to more melodic guitar solos
- It improves your memorization of what the notes are in any chord, which in turn helps songwriting.
- They are heavily used in metal and neoclassical shred solos, and sound awesome when played really fast.
Keep me informed on your progress. You can hit me up in the comments section below.
If you like this blog: give it a rating and feel free to also give me any feedback.
I believe everything can always be improved. I’d gladly implement your suggestions and ideas in this blog or the next.
Be on the look out for more blogs about everything guitar, music, songwriting and music education.