Amazing Slow Downer (ASD) will make your practice much easier, more fun, more efficient and productive. It WILL make you learn new songs or guitar parts way more quickly and effortlessly.
This is by far THE best software to slow down songs.
Here’s why every musician needs this. 🙂
- Slow down or speed up music, without changing the pitch. You can speed a song up to 50% faster, and slow it down to reaaaaaaalllly slow. 🙂
- Tune songs to different keys. Is the guitar tuned down in the song you want to learn? Just tune the song up a half step instead of tuning your guitar down. ASD let’s you tune songs up and down in in half steps to any key .
- Tuning in cents. (100ths of a half step) Some songs sound of tune when you play along. Tough to learn a song like that. AC/DC’s “Highway To Hell” for example is 48 cents flat in relationship to A440Hz. A breeze with ASD: fine tune the song in cents to your guitar and you’re rocking.
- It does all this in real-time! You can just insert a CD in your computer, hit play, and change a song’s tempo and pitch in real time from a CD!
- It works with any kind of audio files: mp3, mp4, AIFF, wave files, you name it. (Even iTunes protected songs).
- Very easy to use. Simply drag and drop a song title from your iTunes library onto the ASD window, and change the tempo or key with the sliders.
- Repetive loops for max results. Set cue points to loop a passage. Repetive loop = more focus = better progress.
- An EQ section Enables you to boost the volume of instruments or parts that are buried in the mix.
- The sound quality is excellent even at very slow tempos.
Here’s a quick tutorial showcasing Amazing Slowdowner’s features.